Not port!

Port to sell? Excellent! Please post here, with details of what you have, how stored, and where in the world it is. Please start by reading our ‘Standard advice to would-be vendors' and ‘A note to wine merchants’.
Justin K
Niepoort LBV

Not port!

Post by Justin K »

Evening all,

I was forced to by some claret that was included in a lot with some port and I was wondering if any of you would have an interest. There are three bottles: Ch. Beycheville 1966, Ch. Chasse Spleen 1982 and a bottle of Ch. Mission Haut Brion of unknown vintage as label is damaged. All levels are good as was the Dow’s 1963 that I got. Is this appropriate for here? Would prefer one of us got it as otherwise they are going back to the sales room. Alex and Daniel know my feelings regarding vintage claret!
StuartC
Cheap Ruby

Re: Not port!

Post by StuartC »

Sounds delicious, I'm interested!!! :nirvana: :990033: :990033: :990033:
Justin K
Niepoort LBV

Re: Not port!

Post by Justin K »

Now gone to a good home. Nice to know a port lover is the new owner. Only disappointment was that despite removing the foil on the La Mission we couldn’t establish the year. We do know, however, by the scrap of label left that it is definitely pre 1983 and possibly as early as mid 1960’s.