2001 Graham Malvedos
Posted: 12:40 Tue 12 Nov 2013
Thursday 31st October 2013, at The Bung Hole, with a vague non-theme of ‟All Hallows’ Eve: Remember the Dead (Blinded and Decorated)”.
- Review of the evening as a whole;
- Hattingley Valley Classic Cuvée (RAYC);
- 1977 Warre (JDAW);
- 1947 Koppenhagen (South African?) (THRA);
- 1958 Martinez (EDN);
- 1960 Cálem (WPS);
- 1985 Niepoort (RLC);
- 2001 Graham Malvedos (RLC);
- Borges VVV bottled 1947 (DFM);
- 1955 Croft (RAYC);
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.