Page 4 of 4

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 17:01 Mon 14 Oct 2019
by jdaw1
Current version of the placemats has been updated.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 19:32 Thu 17 Oct 2019
by forest26
jdaw1 wrote:
17:01 Mon 14 Oct 2019
Current version of the placemats has been updated.
Any Chance someone can print on A3 (I do not have an A3 Printer)

Cheers

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 19:33 Thu 17 Oct 2019
by forest26
Also I am a couple of food orders short - Please let me know by noon tomorrow as I would like to get them in.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 19:34 Thu 17 Oct 2019
by forest26
Also I am a couple of food orders short - Please let me know by noon tomorrow as I would like to get them in.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 19:36 Thu 17 Oct 2019
by forest26
Grand plan is to decant all of the bottles (at my place) around noon and we will bring them all up with us.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 21:32 Thu 17 Oct 2019
by flash_uk
forest26 wrote:
19:32 Thu 17 Oct 2019
jdaw1 wrote:
17:01 Mon 14 Oct 2019
Current version of the placemats has been updated.
Any Chance someone can print on A3 (I do not have an A3 Printer)

Cheers
Yes I can print on A3. Should get to the B&F for 5:30.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 11:17 Fri 18 Oct 2019
by forest26
Cheers Mike - much obliged.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 12:44 Fri 18 Oct 2019
by Alex Bridgeman
Tony - would you like a pair of hands to help set up and pour? If so, what time do you expect to arrive?

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 12:46 Fri 18 Oct 2019
by jdaw1
jdaw1 wrote:
17:01 Mon 14 Oct 2019
Current version of the placemats has been updated.
Please could somebody check the placemats: are people and bottles both correct?

(Obviously the A4 glasses page tucks slightly under the A3, so saving a little table space.)

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 17:24 Sun 20 Oct 2019
by Caparica
dear Tony,
would it be possible to arrange an extra space ? (for my wife)
It isn't necessary that she partecipate at the tasting...

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 15:36 Mon 21 Oct 2019
by forest26
AHB wrote:
12:44 Fri 18 Oct 2019
Tony - would you like a pair of hands to help set up and pour? If so, what time do you expect to arrive?
If it means that I can relax whilst you do the work - absolutely!

There will be 3-4 of us travelling up so we can manage.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 15:44 Mon 21 Oct 2019
by forest26
Caparica wrote:
17:24 Sun 20 Oct 2019
dear Tony,
would it be possible to arrange an extra space ? (for my wife)
It isn't necessary that she partecipate at the tasting...
Hi Daniel - I think the seating plan is limited to 14 (someone please correct me if I am wrong).

I have put your good lady down as first reserve (for the moment).

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 15:47 Mon 21 Oct 2019
by forest26
jdaw1 wrote:
12:46 Fri 18 Oct 2019
jdaw1 wrote:
17:01 Mon 14 Oct 2019
Current version of the placemats has been updated.
Please could somebody check the placemats: are people and bottles both correct?

(Obviously the A4 glasses page tucks slightly under the A3, so saving a little table space.)
Looks correct to me.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 07:19 Tue 22 Oct 2019
by forest26
forest26 wrote:
15:44 Mon 21 Oct 2019
Caparica wrote:
17:24 Sun 20 Oct 2019
dear Tony,
would it be possible to arrange an extra space ? (for my wife)
It isn't necessary that she partecipate at the tasting...
Hi Daniel - I think the seating plan is limited to 14 (someone please correct me if I am wrong).

I have put your good lady down as first reserve (for the moment).

Space is going to be very tight with 19 glasses each. If you like we can squeeze a chair in with you and she can share your glasses for the tasting. There will not be space to add another dinner place - but there is nothing to stop you both taking a meal upstairs and rejoining the tasting after.
Let me know ASAP if this works for you as I would need to amend the food order.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 08:36 Tue 22 Oct 2019
by Alex Bridgeman
flash_uk wrote:
21:32 Thu 17 Oct 2019
forest26 wrote:
19:32 Thu 17 Oct 2019
jdaw1 wrote:
17:01 Mon 14 Oct 2019
Current version of the placemats has been updated.
Any Chance someone can print on A3 (I do not have an A3 Printer)

Cheers
Yes I can print on A3. Should get to the B&F for 5:30.
Mike - I've just printed the placemats since I expect to be at the B&F before 5.30 so can start to get the room set up as soon as it is available to us.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 09:18 Tue 22 Oct 2019
by flash_uk
forest26 wrote:
07:19 Tue 22 Oct 2019
forest26 wrote:
15:44 Mon 21 Oct 2019
Caparica wrote:
17:24 Sun 20 Oct 2019
dear Tony,
would it be possible to arrange an extra space ? (for my wife)
It isn't necessary that she partecipate at the tasting...
Hi Daniel - I think the seating plan is limited to 14 (someone please correct me if I am wrong).

I have put your good lady down as first reserve (for the moment).

Space is going to be very tight with 19 glasses each. If you like we can squeeze a chair in with you and she can share your glasses for the tasting. There will not be space to add another dinner place - but there is nothing to stop you both taking a meal upstairs and rejoining the tasting after.
Let me know ASAP if this works for you as I would need to amend the food order.
With 14 places, it will be 7 down each side of the table with not an inch to spare. Placing Daniel on an end will leave space for an extra chair at the end of the table, but perhaps an extra small table would be needed for a food place setting.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 13:16 Tue 22 Oct 2019
by Alex Bridgeman
We might also need to have the table placed diagonally in the room to be able to fit everyone in with the maximum space available to each of us. We'll look at options as soon as we can get into the room.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 23:53 Tue 22 Oct 2019
by jdaw1
We have previously done fourteen people (six a side, plus ends) with three A4s each. These placemats slightly overlap, saving a few cm per person, so there should be enough space and a mite spare.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 08:16 Wed 23 Oct 2019
by flash_uk
AHB wrote:
08:36 Tue 22 Oct 2019
Mike - I've just printed the placemats since I expect to be at the B&F before 5.30 so can start to get the room set up as soon as it is available to us.
Super, many thanks Alex.

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 15:37 Wed 23 Oct 2019
by forest26
We are slightly delayed - should be there at 5:00 with ports

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 16:46 Wed 23 Oct 2019
by forest26
forest26 wrote:
15:37 Wed 23 Oct 2019
We are slightly delayed - should be there at 5:00 with ports
Even more delayed - 5:30

Re: Quinta do Cachao Vertical on Wed 23rd October 2019

Posted: 17:25 Wed 23 Oct 2019
by jdaw1