Kerb appeal; recycling.

Talk about anything but keep it polite and reasonably clean.
LGTrotter
Dalva Golden White Colheita 1952

Re: Kerb appeal; recycling.

Post by LGTrotter »

djewesbury wrote:
LGTrotter wrote:Yes, the joke is on me tonight, I was away seeing how many of Daniels words were made up. The answer is; 'quite a few'.
The answer is none!!
yeah but Reheboth? I am not sure place names should come under the act. If so Nempnett Thrubwell demands a mention.
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

AW77 wrote:People look at you as if you were solely responsible for global warming, climate change and sea level rise just because you drop your rubbish in the wrong bin.
Surely climate change is solely responsible for global warming? or is it the other way around?

Whichever, it's nothing to do with wheelie bins and everything to do with astrophysics. The process is quite simple: orbit, orbit, orbit, wobble, wobble, wobble, change change change.

It really is that simple.
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn
djewesbury
Graham’s 1970

Post by djewesbury »

LGTrotter wrote:
djewesbury wrote:
LGTrotter wrote:Yes, the joke is on me tonight, I was away seeing how many of Daniels words were made up. The answer is; 'quite a few'.
The answer is none!!
yeah but Reheboth? I am not sure place names should come under the act. If so Nempnett Thrubwell demands a mention.
Reheboth is a Biblical place and has a certain resonance about it. Nempnett Thrubwell is not, even though it must be admitted that it too has a certain resonance about it, but of quite a different kind. Men in port-stained smocks, that's Nempnett Thrubwell.
Daniel J.
Husband of a relentless former Soviet Chess Master.
delete.. delete.. *sigh*.. delete...