- Review of the evening as a whole;
- Davy's Crusted 197? (I — CPR);
- 196? Martinez (II — MPM);
- 1922 Martinez (III — AHB);
- 1935 Sandeman (IV — IDJ);
- 1945 Dow (V — THRA);
- 1912 Cockburn (VI — PW);
- 1955 Taylor (VII — ?);
- 1924 Unknown (VIII — RLC);
- 1927 Tuke Holdsworth (IX — AP);
- 1933 Quinta do Cais Colheita, bottled 1988 (X — WPS);
- Paperwork: sticky labels, TN and voting pages;
- Planning and arrangements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
The traditional Christmas Tasting was held in Tom’s pub.
A bottle ullaged to mid-shoulder. Dark reddish-brown in colour, 30% opaque. Lots of bottle stink on the nose mixed with turpentine. A better palate than nose, but the palate is still tainted and spoiled. The aftertaste is hot, leading to a finish of tainted brown sugar. Not Rated. 15-Dec-16. Decanted 1 hour.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests