- Review of the evening as a whole;
- Davy's Crusted 197? (I — CPR);
- 196? Martinez (II — MPM);
- 1922 Martinez (III — AHB);
- 1935 Sandeman (IV — IDJ);
- 1945 Dow (V — THRA);
- 1912 Cockburn (VI — PW);
- 1955 Taylor (VII — ?);
- 1924 Unknown (VIII — RLC);
- 1927 Tuke Holdsworth (IX — AP);
- 1933 Quinta do Cais Colheita, bottled 1988 (X — WPS);
- Paperwork: sticky labels, TN and voting pages;
- Planning and arrangements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
The traditional Christmas Tasting was held in Tom’s pub.
Bottled by Christopher & Co. Bronzed red in colour and still so pigmented to be 90% opaque. A lovely spicy fruit smell of mature port, absolutely delicious to sniff with exquisite development. Smooth and rounded on the palate with fruit that is still full of life. A lively mouthful kept focused by excellent (but not excessive) layers of acidity. This is fabulous port, mature yet concentrated and so alive. 97/100. 15-Dec-16. Decanted 1½ hours.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests