- Review of the event as a whole;
- 1976 Smith Woodhouse Colheita;
- 1980 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1983 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1984 Smith Woodhouse LBV;
- 1985 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1995 Smith Woodhouse Madalena SQVP;
- 1995 Smith Woodhouse LBV;
- 1963 Warre;
- 1975 Fonseca;
- Planning and arrangements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
SW76 colheita: cloudy orange, slightly brown. A bright fresh nose, though light: vanilla, and something menthol-like. To taste too much acidity, accompanied by more of the vanilla. JES rightly said ‟white honey”.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest