- Review of the event as a whole;
- 1976 Smith Woodhouse Colheita;
- 1980 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1983 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1984 Smith Woodhouse LBV;
- 1985 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1995 Smith Woodhouse Madalena SQVP;
- 1995 Smith Woodhouse LBV;
- 1963 Warre;
- 1975 Fonseca;
- Planning and arrangements.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
SW85, dark red, 95% opacity. Nosing of vanilla. The taste was thin, even watery, of reasonable length, with herb and plum. Thin. Later it was better, but still too light. Not bad, but not much better than that.
I had forgotten this:
[url=http://www.theportforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1065#p1065]Here[/url] (and [url=http://www.fortheloveofport.com/ftlopforum/viewtopic.php?p=15223#p15223]here[/url]) jdaw1 wrote:Saturday 17th March 2007 !
• Smith Woodhouse 1985
Red, slightly pink, smelling of leaves or (JFH) ‟grass”. Rather weak, but not short. Nicely described by RAW as ‟clean, well balanced, weak”.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests