Hopefully we may find that other members have them already and a swap could occur; otherwise perhaps flagging them up here might mean that if anyone has some and is searching the web, planing to sell, they might come across this thread and offer them.
I’ll be happy to update this top post as necessary.
AHB in the UK would like to buy:
- Pinto dos Santos 1963, Barros 1963, Berry Brothers 1963, Douro Wine Shippers Association 1963, Feist 1963, Kopke 1963, Krohn 1963, Messias 1963, Quinta De La Rosa 1963, Ramos Pinto 1963, Rocheda 1963, Rozes 1963, Tuke Holdsworth 1963, Hedges & Butler (or Butler Nephew) 1963 and any small independent quintas who may have produced a port in 1963.
- Taylor’s Quinta de Vargellas: 1961, 1964, 1968, 1970, 1972, 1974, 1976 and 1982;
- Quinta do Noval 1995.
- Any 1970 Vintage Port.
- Any Vintage Port bottled by Paton and Co (who used to bottle in Peterborough).
- Cockburn 1927.
- Any 1965 Vintage Port.
- Fonseca 1970.
- Any 1964 vintage Port.
- Niepoort 1964 Garrafeira.
- Any 1964 colheitas under $100.
- Original Wooden Case of Quinta do Vesuvio 2000 for $360 or less.
- Graham’s Malvedos 1958, 1957 or older.
- An original edition of Gerald Cobb’s ‟Oporto Older and Newer”.
- Any 1981 Vintage Port.