- Taylor 1900
- Posts: 19728
- Joined: 15:03 Thu 21 Jun 2007
- Location: London
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11186
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Gentle red colour, showing some maturity. Sadly, this wine was badly corked. N/R.
- Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987
- Posts: 2283
- Joined: 16:37 Sat 03 May 2008
- Location: London, UK
Good red colour. Slightly corked on the nose but not unbearably. Some elegant fruit. Sweetness predominates. Would be nice if not corked.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests