- 2009 Quevedo Touriga Nacional Sample
- 2009 Quevedo Touriga Francesca Sample
- 2009 Quevedo Tinta Roriz Sample
- 2009 Quevedo Tinta CÃ£o Sample
- 2009 Quevedo SusÃ£o Sample
Much less colour in that Touriga Francesca. Some fruit on the nose but gentle. In the mouth sugary round fruit. Very pleasant to drink. Rather inoffensive an unexciting except for a slightly astringent aftertaste. I can see the attraction for using this as a base for a blend of Port with a little of the other varietals to flesh out the bouquet and palate since it was the most pleasant to drink unmixed.