- Review of the event as a whole;
- Food order;
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11046
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Pale in colour, rosy in tone; 20% opaque. Harsh on the nose, sour cranberry. Sweet fruit on entry with a delightful sweet fruit palate. A good structure with attractive acidity; nice flavours on the palate giving a lovely mid-weight wine. A delicious finish with a lovely cranberry dryness to the finish. Nice port. 89/100.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests