- Review of the event as a whole;
- Food order;
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11990
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Deep rose red colour; 90% opaque at the centre. Closed on the nose, barely showing a little sour black cherries and a hint of VA. Round and smooth with liquid dark chocolate the first impression. The mid-palate brings more chewy tannins that give a dry core to the fruity palate. A decent dose of acidity gives balance but the wine lacks concentration. A faint touch of VA show on the edges of the palate. Dry on the finish, which is of charcoal and prunes. Good length. 88/100.