- Review of the event as a whole;
- Food order;
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
S85 Deep intense nose, and very youthful purple colour too (after the churchill on this flight). Kept improving as it opened up and was probably a 90+ pointer at the end after voting. A really lovely port. 89 points
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11692
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Deeply coloured rose red; 50% opaque. Evolved and developed nose of slightly soapy fruit. Delightful entry with beautiful poise. Sweet and evolved fruit with just a faint hint of VA on the palate. Sweet red licorice on the aftertaste with a lingering finish that is sweet but balanced. An enjoyable and elegant port. 90/100.