- Review of the event as a whole;
- Food order;
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Thirty years after harvest we held a small horizontal of 1985s.
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11981
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Slightly hazy appearance, mild red in colour. Slightly sour cranberries on the nose. Mild sweet fruit on the palate with some dryness under the fruit providing structure but there is a persistent and unattractive dirtiness. Patience and air releases some fragrance. Mild port, but pleasant enough. 83/100.