- Review of the event as a whole;
- Food order;
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
W85 A lovely 85 on this tasting comparison. Showed well against the others with good fruits and balance, but as with most the ports at this Horizontal, it left an underwhelming feeling of very close to special, but not quite there. Still a port I very much enjoyed. 91/92 points
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11981
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Deep red, in early maturity; dark and intense, 70% opaque. Restrained nose revealing almost nothing. A lovely texture on entry, showing structure with acidity and tannins both adding support to the fruit. Modest body with the fruit arriving very late; some heat on the aftertaste. A good finish. 88/100.