Where: The Red Room, The Boot & Flogger, 10-20 Redcross Way, London SE1 1TA, tel +44 20 7407 1184 (streetmap.co.uk, bing, maps.google.co.uk)
When: Wednesday 25th November 2015, starting any time between 16:45 and 18:30.
Draft of the food order.
Thread containing review of the event as a whole.
- MPM (Cálem, Dow, Feuerheerd, Fonseca, Gould Campbell, Graham, Offley Boa Vista, Taylor);
- WPS (Taylor, Grahams, Cálem, in storage Fonseca);
- JDAW (magnums of Taylor and Fonseca, Churchill, Martinez);
- IDJ (Dow, Taylor, Fonseca, Cálem, Warre, Graham, Smith Woodhouse, Noval and possibly Ramos Pinto);
- THRA (Burmester, Cálem, Churchill, Cockburn, Croft*, Delaforce, Dow, Feuerheerd, Fonseca, Gonzalez, M (NOT Gonzalez Byass), Gould Campbell, Graham, Harveys*, Martinez, Morgan, Niepoort, Noval, Offley Boa Vista, Poças*, Rebello Valente*, Sabordella*, Sandeman, Smith Woodhouse, Taylor, Warre);
- AHB (Graham, Fonseca, Churchill, with some notice could pull Smith Woodhouse out of storage);
- AP (Andresen, Barros, Cockburn (might be faulty), Croft, Messias, Niepoort (might be faulty), Nacional, Rozès);
- CPR (Dow, Fonseca, Graham, Taylor, Warre, Quarles Harris);
- RDA (TBC);
- Fonseca (Magnum)
- Gonzalez, M
- Gould Campbell
- Offley Boa Vista
- Quarles Harris
- Ramos Pinto
- Rebello Valente
- Smith Woodhouse
- Taylor (Magnum)
1230 Flight 1
1630 Beer break
1730 Flight 2
Original message to start the thread:
As it is the 30th birthday of the 1985 vintage during 2015, is there any interest in an '85 horizontal? I'm sure we could find a date during Oct/Nov/Dec. Not that I am offering to organise it, it is more that I'm about to consign some stuff to offsite storage, but if there were to be an '85 horizontal then I would hang on to some bottles.
Edit: there are many shippers for 1985. We might need an all-day two flight affair...