- Review of the event as a whole;
- Food order;
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Thirty years after harvest we held a small horizontal of 1985s.
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11873
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Mature red, 50% opaque. Mild fruit at first on the nose, a nice mix of sweet and sour. Mild and modest entry, sweet but with sticky fruit. Air on the palate releases some nice fruit flavours with the mature fruit balanced by a decent dose of acidity. Warm aftertaste with modest fruit, fruit which gets stronger through the finish until you reach an attractive green chewiness. Interesting phases of flavour on the finish. 88/100.