- Review of the event as a whole;
- Food order;
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
G85 A first 'quality check' taste earlier in the day was stunning... but on the main tasting I didn't have the same experience. It was big, fruity, long on the finish, but without the balance and poise I felt it had earlier. 90/91 points
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11947
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Dark red and hinting at maturity; 50% opaque. A gentle nose of mature fruit, with the fruit sweet and rounded. Watery texture on entry, but the flavours develop well to deliver a sweet, fruit forward and fragrant palate. Delicious sweet cranberry aftertaste with a long and voluminous finish that has a lovely sweetness. 90/100.