This year not only marks an important anniversary of the legendary 1970 vintage but also the 20th anniversary of the
2000 vintage! Where did all the years go?
I think it’s a great time to carry out an appraisal to see how they are getting on. I suspect I need more of this vintage which if memory serves me right was the first vintage I purchased on release.
Venue : The Ovens in the Boot and Flogger.
Time : 18.00 for a start at 18.30
- CMAG - Croft
- RGO - Adopt GC from AHB please
- CMAG Guest - Acquire Noval or adopt Noval from CPR please
- AHB - Ramos Pinto (Ca, Ck, EV, GC, Mz, QH, RP)
- JDAW - Adopt 2 halves of Warre from TC please
- MPM - Adopt Ni from IDJ please
- NAC - Vale Dona Maria (T, F, V, TVV, VDM)
- IDJ - Graham (Ni, V, G, RCV, Da)
- CPR - Taylor (F, Ni, V, T, N, BBR, Pd)
- TC - Fonseca (Bu, Ck, F, Fd, Hu, Ni, RP, S, V, W)
- HADGE - Adopt Vesuvio from NAC please
- ID - Offley
- Currently no-one
More admin will follow in due course but if interested parties could let me know what they could bring that would help. I fear most 2000 is still sleeping in wooden boxes!
Current draft of the placemats.