Supplementary Dutch Off-line info

Organise events to meet up and drink Port.
KillerB
Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987

Supplementary Dutch Off-line info

Post by KillerB »

uncle tom wrote:As I shall be driving, does anyone need any supplies?

Tom
12 M91 please Tom. I'm also in need of something 1977 for this if I can go but a 1977 will do me no harm. Somebody has bagsied Graham already, so I'm lost. Got anything?

fixed rubbish link

Split from Wokingham
Last edited by KillerB on 21:11 Sun 18 May 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Port is basically a red drink
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

KillerB, if you promise to come over, we will happily change our Graham to Fonseca. Does that sound tempting?
uncle tom
Dalva Golden White Colheita 1952

Post by uncle tom »

KB,

I have eleven flavours of '77 downstairs.

You ought to have a Dow in the line-up, and it's not clear who's sourcing that one in the thread - I can fix you a bottle with a BN level for £35.

Smith Woodhouse is another one not to be missed - can supply a bottle with good level for £30.

Can also supply one or two less often seen names, such as Offley and Ferreira.

Tom
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly - W.S. Churchill
KillerB
Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987

Post by KillerB »

uncle tom wrote:KB,

You ought to have a Dow in the line-up, and it's not clear who's sourcing that one in the thread - I can fix you a bottle with a BN level for £35.

Smith Woodhouse is another one not to be missed - can supply a bottle with good level for £30.

Tom
Dow is fixed between Stevie and LadyCage along with the Niepoort so it has to one of the others. Bring along a SW for me please. Thank you Tom, it is very much appreciated, this will save me a huge amount of faffing about.

Ronnie Roots wrote:KillerB, if you promise to come over, we will happily change our Graham to Fonseca. Does that sound tempting?

Ooh ooh ooh Fonseca 1977, yes please, yes, yes pretty please, pretty pretty please. Now, I have a dilemma but it is dependent upon the Grahams' arrival, but Jasper maybe interested in another bottle, so I will take the SW anyway, I am sure I could always find another use for it :D

As yet I am not certain if I can make 2/7/8 as I have not booked the time off and my manager plus his cover have disappeared from view. My schedule is free so it should be OK, I will get a scheduler to reserve it for me if they have the authority (American corporations, don't you just love them?)
Port is basically a red drink
RonnieRoots
Fonseca 1980

Post by RonnieRoots »

KillerB wrote:
uncle tom wrote:KB,

Tom
Dow is fixed between Stevie and LadyCage along with the Niepoort so it has to one of the others. Bring along a SW for me please. Thank you Tom, it is very much appreciated, this will save me a huge amount of faffing about.

Ronnie Roots wrote:KillerB, if you promise to come over, we will happily change our Graham to Fonseca. Does that sound tempting?

Ooh ooh ooh Fonseca 1977, yes please, yes, yes pretty please, pretty pretty please. Now, I have a dilemma but it is dependent upon the Grahams' arrival, but Jasper maybe interested in another bottle, so I will take the SW anyway, I am sure I could always find another use for it :D

As yet I am not certain if I can make 2/7/8 as I have not booked the time off and my manager plus his cover have disappeared from view. My schedule is free so it should be OK, I will get a scheduler to reserve it for me if they have the authority (American corporations, don't you just love them?)
Jasper has found a Warre, so I've put myself and LadyR down for the Graham and Fonseca. I've put the SW behind your name. Never had it, and it's supposedly very good. So your attendance is very much required. I'm sure your superiors, who roam somewhere in outerspace, will understand.