jdaw1 wrote:New page, so a reminder of the state of play won’t hurt.
19:00 Friday 7th November 2008, Nick + Stef’s, 9 Penn Plaza at Madison Square Garden, 33rd Street and Eighth Avenue, NY 10121-0111.
- 1873 Schofield (FF);
- 1896 ‘Refreshed’ Garcia (AHB);
- 1932 Butler Nephew (ED);
- 1938 Hooper (JDAW, adopted by GEE);
- 1942 Hooper (JDAW);
- 1944 Hooper (JHG);
- 1947 Barros (JDAW);
- 1952 Barros (JDAW);
- Vintage Character, Quinta do Infantado, bottled October 1996 (JDAW).
(And if needed I have another O&O to hand.)
- FF (1873 Schofield);
- AHB (1896 ‘Refreshed’ Garcia);
- ED (1932 Butler Nephew);
- GEE (1938 Hooper);
- JHG (1944 Hooper);
- JDAW (1942 Hooper; 1947 Barros; also 1952 Barros; also Vintage Character, Quinta do Infantado, bottled October 1996);
- DCP, guest of JDAW;
- BS, guest of JDAW.
Placemats, featuring a first use of very pointy stars.
Dress code: cufflinks, of course.
- Vintage Character, Quinta do Infantado: 4 hours;
- Post-1900s: last moment at home;
- 1873 Schofield and 1896 ‘Refreshed’ Garcia: pop-and-pour in the restaurant.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest