Is this what the Port worlds needs to enhance its image . .

Talk about anything but keep it polite and reasonably clean.
Luc
Graham’s The Tawny

Is this what the Port worlds needs to enhance its image . .

Post by Luc »

Latest News

Erotic wine evenings strike educational note
August 22, 2007

Panos Kakaviatos

A New York company is enthusiastically exploiting the links between wine and sex â€‟ starting with a tasting at an adult toy store.

At Babeland - which is owned exclusively by women - some 60 libidinous oenophiles sipped wines with names like Seduction Cabernet and Foreplay Chardonnay, listening to erotic poetry and bid for a goodie bag filled with wine paraphernalia, as well as vibrators and other adult toys.

'Wine and sexuality have one thing in common: people indulge in both, often don't have a clue what it's about, but like to appear as though they do,' said Hollye Chanelle, event manager for Perfect Palate, the company which hosted the Erotic Wine Tasting Soiree last week. 'It is a learning experience.'

Even the tasting notes struck an educational note. 'It's important to first titillate the senses with a little Foreplay - for your palate, that is,' the note accompanying the Chardonnay said.

Guests were 'a cornucopia of people ranging in age, race, sexual orientation, culture and wine experience, from novice to experienced connoisseur,' Chanelle told decanter.com.

'The novice feels welcomed by the trendy atmosphere and the down-to-earth demeanour of our Sexy Sommeliers,' she went on, 'and seasoned oenophiles are intrigued by the unique angles by which we analyse, decipher and present our wines.'

As well as its standard sex-education sessions, Babeland runs other wine events, including 'bachelorette' wine tasting parties, and a ladies-only 'kinky wine tasting party,' where participants 'learn how to perform a striptease, lap dance, and walk with a new sexy strut like the pros from the pros,' while enjoying a selection of red, white and sparkling wines.
Conky
Fonseca 1980

Post by Conky »

Having aquired four children, and given away two houses, I quite like my third one...

Sounds interesting, but I think I'll stick to pie and chips and sport on the telly! :wink:
jdaw1
Cockburn 1851

Please could this thread be moved to MD?

Post by jdaw1 »

Please could this thread be moved to MD (and then this post deleted)?
DRT
Fonseca 1966

Post by DRT »

Luc,

Do you have any objection to this thread being moved to MD?

Derek
"The first duty of Port is to be red"
Ernest H. Cockburn
Luc
Graham’s The Tawny

Post by Luc »

Go ahead and move It to MD .
I should have posted It there in the first place , sorry .