Date: Thursday 29th March 2012
Venue: The Bung Hole, London
- Amuse-bouche: The Great International Ruby Reserve Taste-off, comprising…
- Cockburn Special Reserve (RLC)
- Fonseca Terra Prima (RAYC)
- Graham's Six Grapes (DRT)
- Noval Black (RAYC)
- Ramos-Pinto Collector (RLC)
- Quinta de la Rosa Reserve (RAYC)
- The Port Society Ruby Reserve (RLC)
- Entrée: Beer break.
- Plat principal: Bring a Port to Drink on Your Birthday.
Original first post…
Ben reminded me last week that we have an established tradition of having a tasting around the end of March / beginning of April to hold a joint celebration of the birthdays of Ben, Ray, Axel and me. (I think that is the correct list but please correct me if not)
Once again I will issue a plea that this event be held +/- 7 days from 28 March so that, if the theme allows, I can pop a 1965 VP to ensure my continued survival.
So, the proposed time window is Wed 21 March to Wed 4 April.
Theme: suggestions please.
Venue: suggestions please.
In/out? Executive decision: the birthday boys are in unless they say they are out.