3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Deep red and opaque. Delightful nose, lots of fruit and blackcurrants. Tasty entry, brooding blackcurrants but a strange vegetal undertone. Massive, long finish of violets and Victoria Plums. This will be great in 10 years. 84/100. Drunk 22 Feb 2012.
- Review of the evening as a whole;
- Croft Vintage Character;
- 1952 Burmester Colheita;
- Mundy’s Investiture Port (from AHB);
- Mundy’s Investiture Port (from BMHR);
- 1967 Martinez;
- 1970 Warre;
- 1977 Gould Campbell;
- 1983 Factory House Blend;
- 1991 Quinta de la Rosa;
- 2005 Noval LBV;
- 2005 Quinta do Noval single vineyard LBV;
- Planning and arrangements.