To coordinate this, I would put down the fellows with the Port they intend to bring. Please do also indicate if you wish to have them blind or not.
Date: Tuesday 22nd of April.
Place: the Function Room in The Bung Hole (57 High Holborn, London WC1V 6DT, tel +44 20 7831 8365, streetmap.co.uk, maps.google.co.uk).
Participants (and bottles):
- AP (Dow);
- Alex (Taylor);
- Mike (Graham, adopted from THRA);
- JDAW (Warre);
- Ian Johns (Fonseca);
- THRA (Quinta do Noval);
- WS1 (Croft);
- Daniel (Gould Campbell);
- JES (Rebello Valente, adopted from THRA);
- RAYC (Quarles Harris);
- EDN (Niepoort);
- Daniel Niepoort (Constantino);
- CMAG (Offley, adopted from THRA, to be confirmed);
- CMAG’s +1 = PC (Sandeman).
Current draft of the placemats.
(Edited by jdaw1 with the permission of the original poster.)