2021 Virtual Tasting #10 - Thurs 13th May - Quevedo Mixology Afters

Organise events to meet up and drink Port.
flash_uk
Graham’s 1977

Re: RE: Re: 2021 Virtual Tasting #10 - Thurs 13th May - Quevedo Mixology Afters

Post by flash_uk »

rich_n wrote: 17:23 Thu 13 May 2021
Doggett wrote:
rich_n wrote: 16:08 Thu 13 May 2021 Unfortunately I'm rather under the weather and won't be attending this evening's event. I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on the blending and partaking in the near future when the session is up on YouTube.
Hope you feel better mate. Most important is that you have the bottles ready for when you can, and I am sure the juice will be lovely when you blend and watch the session at a later time. I am very excited about this one. The chance to see how the blending works with Oscar is a wonderful opportunity.
Thanks mate, I was looking forward to doing the blending live but I'll save it until I'll enjoy it more.
Oscar's live event should be up on the YouTube channel so you can do the tasting at your leisure!
rich_n
Warre’s Otima 10 year old Tawny

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 2021 Virtual Tasting #10 - Thurs 13th May - Quevedo Mixology Afters

Post by rich_n »

flash_uk wrote:
rich_n wrote: 17:23 Thu 13 May 2021
Doggett wrote:
rich_n wrote: 16:08 Thu 13 May 2021 Unfortunately I'm rather under the weather and won't be attending this evening's event. I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on the blending and partaking in the near future when the session is up on YouTube.
Hope you feel better mate. Most important is that you have the bottles ready for when you can, and I am sure the juice will be lovely when you blend and watch the session at a later time. I am very excited about this one. The chance to see how the blending works with Oscar is a wonderful opportunity.
Thanks mate, I was looking forward to doing the blending live but I'll save it until I'll enjoy it more.
Oscar's live event should be up on the YouTube channel so you can do the tasting at your leisure!
Cheers, will do! I assume the event was enlightening.
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Re: 2021 Virtual Tasting #10 - Thurs 13th May - Quevedo Mixology Afters

Post by Glenn E. »

Very sorry to have missed the after party. I had a strong reaction to my 2nd Moderna shot and spent the entire day in bed.
Glenn Elliott
rich_n
Warre’s Otima 10 year old Tawny

Post by rich_n »

Glenn E. wrote:Very sorry to have missed the after party. I had a strong reaction to my 2nd Moderna shot and spent the entire day in bed.
Hope you're feeling better today, Glenn.
Glenn E.
Graham’s 1977

Post by Glenn E. »

rich_n wrote: 23:06 Fri 14 May 2021
Glenn E. wrote:Very sorry to have missed the after party. I had a strong reaction to my 2nd Moderna shot and spent the entire day in bed.
Hope you're feeling better today, Glenn.
Better, yes, but still not 100%. Today started at maybe 70% and has reached 90%, so I'm hopeful that I'll be back to normal for tomorrow's fancy restaurant outing.

Oddly, the shot seems to have affected my taste. I get a distinctly sweet alcohol taste from this Mourao 40 Year Old that I'm drinking, and that's not normal. I've heard some people complain that the Mourao 40 can be hot, but this really isn't the same thing. It's not hot, I just taste the alcohol and it's very much what I imagine rubbing alcohol must taste like (based on its smell).
Glenn Elliott