Quinta de la Rosa - 20% off wines offer

Anything but Port, this includes all wines other than fortified wines (which have their own section) even if they call themselves Port. There is a search facility for this part of the forum.
Forum rules
Anything but Port, this includes all non-Port fortified wines even if they call themselves Port. There is a search facility for this part of the forum.
PhilW
Dalva Golden White Colheita 1952

Quinta de la Rosa - 20% off wines offer

Post by PhilW »

Sophia Bergqvist of Quinta de la Rosa has asked me to pass on this offer to members of The Port Forum.

While Quinta de la Rosa has had to close their hospitality services (hotel, restaurant) to minimise any risk to our customers and staff during the current situation, their online sales are still ongoing and they are currently offering 20% off all their wines; see here for buyers from all countries and general details of the offer, and for UK TPF members the direct link for the UK pages is here. Prices on the webpages already include the 20% discount.

Disclaimer: Neither I nor ThePortForum.com have any financial interest in the above offer (aside from buying some myself).