Cockburns vintage 1967 port for sale

Port to sell? Excellent! Please post here, with details of what you have, how stored, and where in the world it is. Please start by reading our ‘Standard advice to would-be vendors' and ‘A note to wine merchants’.
Tom.herrick1987
Cruz Ruby

Cockburns vintage 1967 port for sale

Post by Tom.herrick1987 »

Hi folks,

The time has come to sell some of my collection as my toddler has discovered my cellor and if i lost any of my 1945 or '47 vintages i would be a broken man.

I have available 9 bottles of a cockburns 1967 vintage. Moat are at least shoulder full but most are neck full. All have been cellored horizontal hence some label bin soiling.

1967 was an interesting year. The harvest was average and the grapes picked early as there was a risk of bad weather as in 1966. The resulting summer and autumn were warm and summy and only a few houses who harvested late declared it as a vintage.

Described as very jammy notes with spiced fruit, damson, date and mint. It has a mid red tone and has lost most of its tannins.

Im looking for £100 a bottle. Will post internationally and insure for the bottles value. More photos available on request. Contact me on 07877542331. Thanks, Tom.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk