- Review of evening as a whole;
- Tasting notes:
- Placemats, and the food order;
- Planning and arrangements.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
We drank Croft. We drank Croft, at the Boot & Flogger, on Tuesday 7th November 2023.
smells gorgeous .... opened 8pm ish
- 008b5e51-a003-4b14-804d-8a867b6868dd.jpeg (219.14 KiB) Viewed 332 times
- 6be684ab-5cb9-4b41-9d84-5d4fab1a5a85.jpeg (146.31 KiB) Viewed 332 times
- 6c4e926c-930a-4366-b5a9-02c1cdf1b3da.jpeg (165.77 KiB) Viewed 332 times
- f4e5868c-a634-4538-9e1d-ca1d7244c8bb.jpeg (173.71 KiB) Viewed 332 times
well, I don't possess the imagination you all appear to have with regard to descriptions and despite sitting next to George last time who made great effort to convince me that I was able to wax lyrical about a port in dramatic Oscar Wilde kind of style - I decantered at 8:17 this morning and of course was obliged to test (this is another pleasure this group has delivered to me drinking at 8am !!) and let me tell you it tastes jolly nice ..... It will be a pleaseure to share it with you all this evening.
- dfb031ad-7d66-4847-bc4d-5a6411d52eca.jpeg (271.31 KiB) Viewed 285 times