There was some confusion about who was coming. CPR decided rather late to join, taking the traditional extra empty-name pages. JDAW might have been coming, but was cancelled by Mrs W in the morning. That nudged RAYC into taking the emptied seat. Then the Mr W - Mrs W date was cancelled, so Mr W was coming. But couldn’t be JDAW, of course, as RAYC was now JDAW. So a placemat for ‘new guest’ was drawn onto the paper table-‘cloths’ of the Bung Hole.
So, mostly, JDAW is actually RAYC, and ‘new guest’ is JDAW.
But the returning officer, AHB, did something different on the voting sheets.
What could go wrong?
- Review of the evening as a whole;
- 2011 Fonseca (‘RMW 1’);
- 2011 Dow (‘RMW 2’);
- 1970 Dow (‘DRT 1’);
- 1985 Taylor (‘DRT 2’);
- 1960 Croft (‘WPS’);
- 1960 Graham (‘WPS 2’);
- 1958 Warre (‘AHB’);
- 1977 Gould Campbell (‘JDAW’, but brought by RAYC);
- 1994 Delaforce (‘*’, because brought by CPR);
- 1970 Kopke SÃ£o Luiz (‘New Guest’, but brought by JDAW);
- Placemats, needing more circles that they had (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.