2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Axel P
- Fonseca 1980
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: 08:09 Wed 12 Sep 2007
- Location: Langenfeld, near Cologne, Germany
A pretty light red colour. Would have guessed it to be a 77. The bouquet shows some nice spice aromas and a lot of coffee, not really fruity. In the mouth this wine is a lightweight, but very spicy. Nice aftertaste. Not a bombshell, but something you shouldn't miss. And after all we are talking about 1988.
- Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987
- Posts: 2425
- Joined: 22:09 Wed 20 Jun 2007
- Location: Sky Blue City, England
Mine's distinctly dark! I wonder if yours has been kept in the light somewhere in its life.Axel P wrote:A pretty light red colour.
Port is basically a red drink