2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11095
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Golden brown in colour and a green rim. Burnt toffee all over the nose. Huge in the mouth, big and toffee flavoured with caramelised orange all over the biting acidity. Big toffee aftertaste. 96/100. Drunk 29 June 2009.
- Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: 22:16 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Los Angeles, Ca USA
This is still one of my favorite Colheita's of all time. Sadly it is not offered for sale. It was bottled in 2002 from a single unrefreshed cask!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests