5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11634
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
From the cellars of the Duke of Buccleaugh. Cloudy appearance. Paler in colour than the Croft 1945 shown alongside. Yeast and bread (some described it as paint) on the nose. Affected badly by bacterial infection. Not tasted, not rated. Opened 29 June 2009.
- Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987
- Posts: 2485
- Joined: 22:16 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Los Angeles, Ca USA
the oddest smelling Port I've ever put my nose into. Major problems, yet it was soundly sealed by a Taylor's 4X wax seal and branded cork.
- Axel P
- Niepoort 1977
- Posts: 1727
- Joined: 08:09 Wed 12 Sep 2007
- Location: Langenfeld, near Cologne, Germany
Lets look at this positively. In this way Christian did not put the spitoons on the table for nothing.