5 posts • Page 1 of 1
For some unknown reason I failed to take a note of this one.
- DJP: Taylor 2000 (1 point)
- RLC: Noval 1970 (0 points)
- WS1: Warre 1994 (0 points)
- CSD: Niepoort 1992 (0 points)
- AHB: knew what it was before tasting it (0 points)
- DRT: brought this bottle (0 points)
- MKD: 1994 (0 points)
This bottle was quite tricky for me to score. Obviously very young and quite closed, it showed decent structure, but it was hard to get a look at the fruit though the acid and tannin. I have really enjoyed Croft VP lately, so I may pick one up as a flyer. 84? (with 89-91 potential?)
The only bit I remeber that it had a very dark red to black colour and was fairly closed. Also had some chocolate flavours and a longe finish noted. All the ingredients are there. In ~20 years this should develop into a very good Port indeed.
"Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests