3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987
- Posts: 2475
- Joined: 22:16 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Los Angeles, Ca USA
From a .375ml bottle. No formal notes on it, but this bottle exhibited more licorise on the palate than other bottles I remember. While I've had some bottle variation in these half bottles, this one showed more youthful red fruit than others. A touch of warmth on the finish was welcomed on an unusually cool L.A. evening.
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11378
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Was this a half bottle bought from the airport at Oporto?
I bought one from Lisbon airport in January. The perfect quantity for waiting in the departure lounge.