- Review of the event as a whole;
- 1976 Smith Woodhouse Colheita;
- 1980 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1983 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1984 Smith Woodhouse LBV;
- 1985 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1995 Smith Woodhouse Madalena SQVP;
- 1995 Smith Woodhouse LBV;
- 1963 Warre;
- 1975 Fonseca;
- Planning and arrangements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
SW83, at D+6hr: 80% opacity, dark red. Nosing of light plum. Neha said ‟stone fruit”. Alas the palate was dominated by roughness. Also light plums. Later less rough, but still too rough. JES added ‟too much pine”. Not liked.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests