- Review of the event as a whole;
- 1976 Smith Woodhouse Colheita;
- 1980 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1983 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1984 Smith Woodhouse LBV;
- 1985 Smith Woodhouse Vintage Port;
- 1995 Smith Woodhouse Madalena SQVP;
- 1995 Smith Woodhouse LBV;
- 1963 Warre;
- 1975 Fonseca;
- Planning and arrangements.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
SW84 LBV: red-pink, 30% opacity. Nosing of wood, herbs, grass and autumn. (The ‟grass and autumn” caused some laughter, and then general agreement.) Very sweet, hot on tip of tongue, though rather light. Later hot, richer, good. Very reasonable drinking port.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests