- Fonseca 1980
- Posts: 1969
- Joined: 08:28 Thu 21 Jun 2007
- Location: Middle Earth
Mostly sweet raisins on the nose. Much more complex on the palate with flavours of raisins, white chocolate, dried citrus peel, and some fresh almonds and mild chili pepper on the finish. Typical Niepoort freshness. Wonderful balance: full flavoured but with a very light mouthfeel. Great port. 93 points.
- Taylor Quinta de Vargellas 1987
- Posts: 2478
- Joined: 22:16 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Los Angeles, Ca USA
Ronnie, I agree with your TN...its a really good 20 year
- Martinez 1985
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: 21:36 Thu 17 Apr 2008
- Location: Reigate, Surrey
I tasted this at uncorked's
free tasting yesterday lunchtime. I was moved to buy a bottle!