- The Port Society;
- A Celebration of St George’s Day: Review of the event as a whole;
- 1955 Butler Nephew;
- 1959 Niepoort colheita (bottled 1977);
- 1964 Dalva colheita (bottled 1972);
- NV Taylor’s Special Vintage Character Lodge Port;
- 1986 Terra Feita;
- 2009 Niepoort cask sample;
- Invitation to the launch, and arrangements;
- Placemats for the tasting at the launch.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11763
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Modest orange in colour, very light, perhaps 15% opaque. Pure mature Seville orange on the nose, with lovely floral rose hips. One of those fabulous noses that can be sniffed for ages. Sweet entry, balanced and elegant, full of delicious sweet redcurrants. Very fruity and absolutely delicious. A lovely aftertaste, long and full of concentrated orange flavours. This is a very fine port, elegant, fruity and lovely. Something really rather special and absolutely at its peak. 93/100.