- Review of the evening as a whole;
- Croft Vintage Character;
- 1952 Burmester Colheita;
- Mundy’s Investiture Port (from AHB);
- Mundy’s Investiture Port (from BMHR);
- 1967 Martinez;
- 1970 Warre;
- 1977 Gould Campbell;
- 1983 Factory House Blend;
- 1991 Quinta de la Rosa;
- 2005 Noval LBV;
- 2005 Quinta do Noval single vineyard LBV;
- Planning and arrangements.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Deep red, appearing to be in early maturity. Modest nose, slightly hot. Silky entry, dominated by dusty blackcurrant. Lovely flavours in the mouth, lots of black licorice and spicy aniseed. Dry, soft tannins form an attractive undertone. Very hot aftertaste. Long finish that is a combination of red grapes and dark licorice. Surprisingly youthful. 86/100.