- Review of the evening as a whole;
- Santelmo White;
- Santelmo Tawny;
- Santelmo 10Y;
- Cruz White;
- Sao Pedro das Aguias 10Y;
- Rozès Reserve;
- Quinta do Passadouro 1995;
- Quinta do Passadouro 1994;
- Niepoort 1994;
- Feist 1967 colheita bottled 1983;
- Fonseca 1985;
- Dow 1965 colheita bottled 1976;
- Planning and arrangements.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Pd95: red-red-pink, 50% oapque. Nose odd VA? and also something minty bright. To taste mid-weight, lightly with plums, big heat mid-palate, acidity late. Drink â‰¤2017.
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11383
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Frim red colour, 80% opaque but with a hint of bricking on the rim. VA dominating the nose, full of sweet lychees. Sweet impact on the tongue, but flavours dominated by the VA; lots of violets and brambles lurk under the VA. Dry cocoa aftertaste that leads to a dry violet finish. Pleasant port. 82/100.