- Review of the evening as a whole;
- Santelmo White;
- Santelmo Tawny;
- Santelmo 10Y;
- Cruz White;
- Sao Pedro das Aguias 10Y;
- Rozès Reserve;
- Quinta do Passadouro 1995;
- Quinta do Passadouro 1994;
- Niepoort 1994;
- Feist 1967 colheita bottled 1983;
- Fonseca 1985;
- Dow 1965 colheita bottled 1976;
- Planning and arrangements.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Showed very well, but would it have gained a little more complexity if it had been bottled a few years later? A matter of taste of course..
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly - W.S. Churchill
Bottled 1976. Deep orange in colour, 30% opaque. Muted milky coffee and orange concentrate on the nose. Thick in texture, with sweet oranges dominating the palate and a good dose of balancing acidity. Delicious and lingering aftertaste and finish. This is a really tasty port that is big and mouthfilling and has a lovely balance. 90/100.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests