- Review of the event as a whole;
- Food order;
- Placemats (and parameters by which made);
- Planning and arrangements.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
GC85 Rich deep long finish with nice berry fruits. Slightly musty taste at first, that went after some time. A really nice port. I recorded I must explore GC vintages more as this was very pleasant. 89/90 points
- Quinta do Noval Nacional 1962
- Posts: 11134
- Joined: 13:41 Mon 25 Jun 2007
- Location: Berkshire, UK
Mature red, 40% opaque. Fresh fruit on the nose, showing as soft strawberry meringue. Soft, sweet strawberry on the palate with good concentration of flavour. Softly structured through good acidity and gentle tannins. A lovely strawberry and licorice root finish of wonderful length. 91/100.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests